"Assist China, America."
All things must pass! ("Sic transit gloria mundi.")
"Urbs Londinium delendum est." The City of London must be destroyed.
...
12.3.2023
Rogha is togha na gcailini? The offer of payment for my 'world plan' (July-August 1988).
Niorbh e rogha no togha rud no dhuine ar bith ach amhain reamh-aiseiri na h-Eirinn tri mhean tionscalachta is forbairte...le reim is riail go leir.
.....
Mise fhein,at an chead dul sios a rinneadh e.
....
5.9.2023
It occured to me that I should unload a lot of chaff in this drama to put my Communist and Czech and East German enemies off my trail so that I could effect change of a democratic type in the East.
My 'jokes' were crass,my 'songs' nothing other than bowdlerised 'seasonal' ditties,the Christmas season in the month of July and August and crude incantations directed at the intelligence agents at the other end of the concealed microphone in the kitchen of No. 14 Fortfield Terrace, Rathmines. The drama was scripted in that fateful summer when democratic transformation in the East was imminent.
In respect of my own interpolations,I contrived more of this tomfoolery,remarks such as believing in the "little people" and not "insulting the little people" in my mock drama in the imagined presence of O Riordain.
There were keypoints and decision points.
Into the monologue,I wove 'double bluffs' (double occlusions) to tell a tale of both change and forbearance behind a confounded lie.
No comments:
Post a Comment