A man of no discernible talent,human quality or real ability spoke another's part,my part,about Protestants in September 1983.
....
Adams stated,
"Planters and those who came here in the seventeenth century should be offered repatriation grants."
Something I would like you to know,my fine fellow,is this... You spoke my part because it was you and Morrison who I wanted to see the back of. You have never talked any sense as far as I am concerned and you should be sent to a prison colony constructed for the criminally insane. Your raving sent many young men to their death.
Le but de cette geste du mon rhodomontade du 1983?
French irony. My response to the cutting off of IRA men's weekly allowance of £10 in August 1982 and the introduction by Adams of military bondage.
The money?The men left holding the baby?
Gerry Adams embezzled that stolen money and went on wild,rarum-scarum jaunts around the world in succeeding years.
His sole personal motivation?
Petty jealousies, small-minded pride and unwholesome self-conceit.
No comments:
Post a Comment