Monday, 16 May 2022

Some of my false witticisms from July- August 1988.... subsequent lessons for the student of hospital employees ..and an instance of theatre macabre or chaff....

In the long forgotten summer of 1988,I charted the future course of liberation for the prison colonies of the East. The plan for change included many fripperies and pleasantries addressed to the world leaders of the time but it also contained many hollow mockeries directed at Irish rebels and the followers of the republican tradition and our surmises and illusions....

One of the false witticisms of this drama to an audience of hidden listeners ran,

"War is like comedy, it's all about timing." (Der Spielplan, July-August 1988,Dublin)

Sotto voce, what did I repeat to myself?

I repeated exactly what I said following the Newry mortar attack,"What have I  done?"

It was then that I,in my monologue, elliterated most of the lyrics of "Hurt" for the attentions of an American "junkey and Evangelical hate-preacher" and "Fields of  Gold" for a " blond-haired,blue-eyed English songster and all-round wonderboy".

That summer of 1988,left to cast my net in solitude, I  also slipped into a sense of foreboding. I realised where my strong grasp of guerrilla tactics and moral abandonment was leading,namely to deep depression. (I was hospitalised on 25 April 1992, four days after the opening shots of the real IRA campaign against Britain had begun. That campaign began with the bombing of the Commercial Union building in the City of London.)

My 'success'?

My success in effecting change was much to the chagrin of paid informers and police agents of MI5 such as Michael Mc Manus, Denis Donaldson and and Terence 'Cleeky' Clarke and corner-boys who infiltrated that armed body of men, people who wanted me dead. Those people were bedded by a superior form of MI 5 hooker such as Lynn Patterson,Brigid Napier or Phyllis Bateson.

......

The government agent's idea of payback or "value" for my 'plan'? 

One informer,John W.,would have summed up this play as a piece of 'value' in the words of a Cork student brawler of my acquaintance as "Bullshit beats brains every time '. 

....

The IRA of the 1980's in the rearview mirror?

The hurlers on the ditch aside, many IRA men indulged themselves with people who were paedophiles,rapists and thieves. They  recruited that litter of pups from the prisons where they had been imprisoned for burglary and sex offences. Everyone in Belfast knew the Belfast Provisionals were "the sweepings of the floor" ( Jack Delaney, Cookstown).

....

We speak likewise in Fermanagh to spies and policemen and people who "ask too many questions and go behind people's back to tell made-up stories".  I am thinking in particular of Malcolm Mc Evoy and Deirdre Cunningham,both of whom should be put in long-stay sheltered living accommodation to be monitored every day,three or four times per day.Those uncooperative stooges are known sex offenders as is Brendan Tumilty of the Killyclogher Parish.

Casuistry?

Say to these people wherever you happen to meet them, " I am not interested in what you have to say or your problems. Go and see a solicitor or speak to a judge in private if you have been accused of any offence or cut off your sources of income by the authorities. He'll soon tell you who is the culprit. The real offender has done it to others and is a cipher for some judge or 'penniless, briefless barrister'". That is how Karl Marx described Wolfe Tone and would undoubtedly have referred to Paddy Pearse.

...

But,I digress,

The follow-up to the 'world plan' of the summer in question with more instructions came in September 1999.

I recommended the neutrals put Putin in power along with the Russian Government to do precisely what he is doing now,namely to put manners on gobshites such as American politicians and a Belfast tramp called Gerry Adams and "active citizens" such as John W... and Peter Mc Kenna.

.....

5.3.2023

Theatre macabre,1988

My eulogy for the director of Dracula ('Nosferatu',1932) was as in Der Spielplan, July-August 1988. It was a piece of theatre macabre...

It ran,regarding 'pubescent' (unborn) children,

"H'oi rapes and moiders 'em and buries 'em in a boghole out at Arney...'M.O.R'.:"Have you actually been to Arney?"...'Myself': "' oi 'asn't bah h'oi's goin' there.."

This was an evocation of the average English countryman,in this instance of a Bedfordshire builder's labourer who I encountered on a building site at Surrey Docks,Rotherhithe in February to March 1988. I was briefly employed there to work my passage back to Ireland. ( The parties in the British Army allowing me to work there wanted to cause serious bodily injury to myself. I was under surveillance by the SAS and Metropolitan Police both at the time in Hackney.)

....

8.3.2023

The London bombs

Footnote to entry in post of 5.3.2023. I had  fully mapped out my targets in terms of blast potentialities,vehicle types and registration numbers and planned to deploy similar types which would not excite undue suspicion. I had worked out the modus operandi and organisation of the London Station when I went to work as a builder's labourer in Surrey Docks.

....

Black comedy

Another part of the 'world plan' ( Der Spielplan, July-August 1988) was an evocation of  Uncle Tom humour,as in Louis Armstrong in Gone with the Wind (Louis Selznick, 1948). 

That ran,

"You no' take me to the slave market in Charleston on Monday,massa,I knows the massa's massa,the massa's massa's massa,the massa's massa's massa'massa,the massa's massa's massa's massa's massa...I's a good boy,you not get much money for me...."

....

Also evoking Black America and one of its modern icons Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali and his struggle for acceptance by White America in the face of Italian-American and Jewish-American endogenous racism,I turned to iconoclasm in my monologue for an audience of three,

"I am the Greatest, ain't never been a boxer like me,I am the greatest boxer that's ever lived...Harry [Zimmerman/Carpenter,BBC TV],I'm goin' to put Joe Frazier down in the seventh round,no, I'm going to put him down in the ninth,maybe the tenth,no later than the eleventh... he's a good boxer but I's better...I'll get up and show you my moves,[you miserable little Jewish b.....d,have you ever seen those hungry children in Harlem or down South or a little girl with her dress torn because you want to drive a bigger car... can't you see what banks and farmers are doing to our people just because of our colour and our big noses...hey,your noses are bigger than ours... haven't you seen the pictures..]...

"....I's gonna to dance like a butterfly and sting like a bee..."

In summa veritas,

What Muhammad Ali could not see or bring himself to accept was DIFFERENCE. He hated the Presbyterians with a vengeance because of his slave background and the Scots in particular.

Ali did not realise that his worst enemies and best friends lay in Black America.

....

My later follow-up in Paris in April 2005 ran,

"Je presenterai les noires avec un President africain-irlandais en 2007-8."

Mais bon servi,Mustafa/Michel a Paris.

....

12.3. 2023

Black comedy on a theme

I in this episode corrupted Ali to say,"No German ever called me 'a drunken Irish labourer' like Thatcher's favourite writer, Catherine Cookson called her father....,"....

....The monologue delivered in a CIA safehouse was interspersed with bowdlerised melodies in the manner of intelligent irony of the French kind..

One of those was," I say,thank you for the guns,the joy they' re bringing,thanks for the TNT,the damage it's doing,thanks for all the Brits and police we're killing...."..and then, breaking into a rhetorical canter I started to 'barney' with the targets,the real targets,of my prescient ire, 

...."...all together,now, with one voice,thank Gorbachev for not paying me,the real architect of openness,restructuring and reconstruction and plans for partnership with Western firms,for the fruit of my intellectual endeavours....if only I can persuade them to drop their nuclear guard and lighten up. Truth be told,Russia is falling ever further behind the West and there is no improvement in sight until the Communist Party relaxes its grip on Eastern Europe and Russian society,too. You don't help a country that's threatening to destroy you and your society or undermine your way of life by swamping it with Afghan heroin. That's why you're in Afghanistan,no other reason and if you check your facts,Mick, you'll find that large parts of your own country are full of drugs,too....."

....

Another bowdlerised song ran,

"I am going to sing like a canary. Yes,boss,I am going to sing like a canary".

And the nature of this 'song' ran as addressed to Mick O Riordain,"It's you, it's you, it's you can make my dreams come true...You are my sunshine,my one and only sunshine. You're one good lookin' woman,Mick,but you won't fool me. You're what Paisley and Mc Guinness would refer to as a loose woman,a Jezebel. You won't fool me with all your charms,ye tramp,ye. I condemn you,I excoriate you.... You're the devil in disguise,oh,yes you are, you're the devil in disguise... Devil woman..."

And,

"You are my one and only....it's love, Mick, song of my heart's desire.....cos' you're having my baby....our love will last for eternity..."

I leave the mocking nature of the anti-authoritarian nature of this discourse to intelligent discernment not the minds of female yakking birds such as Nicola Lawlor and Brid Smith,both of whom are bagwomen for British Military Intelligence.

.....

.....

At that time out of a sense of self-preservation, I built a number of fallbacks into this 'play' so as to prevent its widespread publication.

I was anxious that it would not be published in my lifetime except to Reagan and the head of the CIA and to the multifarious levels of the KGB.

The results of my intervention were that the Czech Internal Security Service (STB) and East German Stasi engineered the end of what can only be described as a grossly repressive political and ideological system whose time had passed. That society had little popular support. 

Stalinism was in the final analysis sustained by police government as are Britain and Ireland and Germany. All are societies in need of change. For a play or plan about a democratic turnaround in Ireland of the Irish Unity nonsense-type,Olaf Schmidt was nominated by German Military Intelligence after I met them in Charlie's pub in Enniskillen on 7.9.1999. ( I was arrested some weeks later.)


No comments:

Post a Comment